As an energy specialist and full time metaphysical consultant and healer I have dedicated the past 10 years to my passion of understanding our connection to Spirit and the world around us I have become an expert in my field having studied such wide-ranging subjects such as Consciousness World Religions Metaphysical Healing Meditation Intuitive Skills Meridian & Energy Therapies Creativity & Genius Interior Design and Feng Shui.
I value an integrated and holistic approach through powerful and proven modalities and have intimate knowledge of how to brighten people’s spirits while transforming their troublesome emotions healing their energy systems and adjusting their environment for general health and wellbeing.
Professional Feng Shui Consultations
I practice a combination of traditional Form School Feng Shui and the Black Hat Tantric Buddhist School of Feng Shui introduced to the West by Professor Lin Yun. Black Hat Feng Shui emerged before 1,200 AD as Feng Shui from China blended with Tibetan Buddhism. Using Western concepts such as physiology and psychology Black Hat Feng Shui incorporates traditional directional methods into a system of reading energy with the Bagua an energy map that can be easily aligned to the front door of a house or room regardless of its direction. It does not rely on complicated astrological calculations and uses practicality and common sense in placing Feng Shui remedies or cures requiring your involvement intention and judgement.
Today’s environment is very different from the one in which our ancestors lived. Accordingly this approach accounts for the alteration of natural energy flow and electromagnetic waves caused by modern skyscrapers metal construction materials and electrical devices working well in both urban and rural environments.
My comprehensive and intensive core consultation for homes and home-offices is perfectly tailored to your needs providing you with all the necessary core Feng Shui information to immediately start bringing harmony comfort and balance to your space and life.
You will be shown:
- How the architecture of your space and layout of your furniture affect your Feng Shui
- How the Five Elements work together to create harmony and how they should be used in your space
- How to use the principles of Yin and Yang to enhance your spaces
- How to recognise and clear your clutter
- How to use appropriate Feng Shui remedies for your space correctly including art colour crystals mirrors light sound plants water movement etc.
- How the Bagua relates to your floor plan and how to enhance any of its 9 areas
Feng Shui consultations are conducted in person and on-site.
If for some reason I am not able to visit your property due to logistical reasons a written report can be prepared for you based on the floor plan photos and other information provided by you.
Supporting your Feng Shui goals
After the core assessment of your space you may require additional or follow-up consultations. These consultations are structured to assist you in implementing your Feng Shui scheme and may include any of the following:
- Complex problem assessment and resolution
- Feng Shui cure implementation
- Clutter clearing of excessive or problematic clutter
- Space clearing and blessing
- Approval or selection of d�cor and furniture
- Colour scheme development
- Consultation with your Architect or Interior Designer
Disclaimer: As a Professional membership organization, the International Feng Shui Guild is providing this directory as a service to the public. Consultation services and offerings belong to the consultant and appearance on this directory does not imply an endorsement by the IFSG. Exclamations expressed by consultants are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the view of the IFSG. If you have questions about this disclaimer, please contact our office.