Many of us are attempting to discover the techniques and practices that will bring harmony to our relationships with the self, with others, and with the world around us.
As a Feng Shui Consultant and Empowerment Mentor Lisa is passionate about helping individuals:
- INCREASE AWARENESS of energies influencing your spirit, body, mind and soul
- RELEASE harmful habits that are blocking your forward movement
- SET CLEAR INTENTIONS to move in your desired direction
- EXPLORE AND IMPLEMENT adjustments creating harmony within your environment
- LEARN AND APPLY proven techniques to cultivate personal empowerment
Lisa provides practical and grounded solutions that prompt change through the use of:
- 4 pillar Chinese Astrology – individual and group readings
- Feng Shui consultations – home and business
- Guided meditation and space clearing
- Proven behavioral principles and empowerment methods for success
Lisa graduated from the VIA School of Feng Shui in 2019, after 10 years of personal studies in Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology with Feng Shui Master Tina Falk. She is a Red Ribbon Professional with the International Feng Shui Guild.
Additionally, Lisa has more than 20 years of experience in counseling and behavioral analysis. She received a Masters of Science in Psychology from Utah State University and holds a basic certificate in behavior analysis. Her knowledge of human behavior partnered with her metaphysical experience creates a structured and easily applied intervention that focuses on achieving meaningful outcomes.
Besides Feng Shui, her passions include exercise, meditation, increasing knowledge and experience in all things from gardening to spiritual development.
When you consult with Lisa she will help you realize your radiance through the use of proven practices that will inspire you to share your inner light in new and wonderful ways.
Feng Shui consultants have the knowledge and expertise to help you build the life and space you want. This includes residential homes and commercial offices and businesses as well as Feng Shui landscapes. The core concepts – from the five elements, energy balance, floor plan analysis, even art selection, room use, and clutter issues – can be addressed and enhanced through hiring a qualified practitioner.
For help with this directory, please contact the office.