Aaron Lee Koch is a Feng Shui Master based in Philadelphia and serving all parts of NY, NJ, PA, DE and surrounding states and provinces. Master Aaron began his investigation of Feng Shui in 1982 and has studied, in North America and Asia, under some of the world’s leading Feng Shui Grand Masters, as well as international authorities on Asian and western metaphysics. He began his professional Feng Shui practice in 1999, and his roster of clients today includes successful individuals and companies across the United States and beyond. In 2001, he founded The American School of Classical Feng Shui which has enabled students from across the world to study authentic Feng Shui. For over two decades, Master Aaron wrote the popular column “Ask Aaron – About Feng Shui and Life”, which appeared in a number of new age periodicals. He is the author of “Feng Shui Secrets for Glowing Health, Serious Wealth and Great Relationships” and “Feng Shui Q&A”, available on amazon.com and bn.com.
Considering Feng Shui for Home or Business?
8 REASONS to Speak with Master Aaron Lee Koch
1. Authentic Classical Feng Shui, only! No “western”, “new age”, “black sect” or other modern interpretations of Feng Shui here. Classical Feng Shui, as practiced for generations in Asia, is always based on compass directions and always includes a precise analysis of the nature and flow of a structure’s life energy.
2. Expertise! From small apartments to large commercial projects, from historic structures to new construction, Master Aaron Lee Koch has an unsurpassed level of experience.
3. Comprehensive! No detail affecting the energy of your home or business is overlooked.
4. Respect! YOUR lifestyle, budget, needs, concerns and goals are the main priority.
5. Results! Health, relationships, finances and fertility are just some of the areas where clients see success.
6. No Surprise Consultation Fees! You are told, IN ADVANCE, the exact consultation fee for the project, not an hourly rate.
7. Reasonable Fees! In fact, the Golden Level consultation for apartments, small houses and small businesses, is EASILY AFFORDABLE.
8. Follow-Up! Once you are a client, your success is what’s important. Feel free to call with any questions or concerns that may come up.
Disclaimer: As a Professional membership organization, the International Feng Shui Guild is providing this directory as a service to the public. Consultation services and offerings belong to the consultant and appearance on this directory does not imply an endorsement by the IFSG. Exclamations expressed by consultants are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the view of the IFSG. If you have questions about this disclaimer, please contact our office.