The American Academy of Metaphysics Feng Shui Studies Certificate Program, from director Beth Grace, is a program for Classical Feng Shui, Chinese Metaphysics, and complementary energy practices such as Geomancy and Dowsing.
Feng Shui Professional Certificate Program
This course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in Feng Shui and the core principles of Chinese Metaphysics which will allow you to understand your environment, activate personal transformation, help others or even continue your studies in related disciplines like Chinese Astrology or Traditional Chinese Medicine. This course will allow you to cultivate a greater awareness of your environment and your alignment to it to support health, relationships, prosperity and general wellbeing.
- Identify and improve energy flow in external and internal environments
- Learn to use the concept of Yin and Yang to create balance
- Find out how the 5 element theory works and how it relates to you and your space
- Create a birth chart for your home and learn how to use it to achieve your goals
- See how the environment can impact health and relationships
- Learn about the Chinese Calendar System and how to take advantage of good timing
- Discover the ancient and mysterious I Ching for insight and personal empowerment
- Experience a Feng Shui consultation during an actual on-site home or office visit
- Opportunity to meet new people who share your interest in this ancient wisdom
Certificate Requirements: full class attendance, examination, your home analysis project, 1 residential and 1 business case study, 1 mentoring session.
BaZi, 4 Pillars of Destiny, Foundations in Chinese Astrology Course
Everything we do in life involves human interaction, whether its friends, family, clients or co-workers. Join us to learn the ancient wisdom of BaZi, also called 4 Pillars of Destiny Chinese Astrology, to gain insight into all of your interactions with others. BaZi chart decoding is a critical skill for Feng Shui consultants and an incredibly useful tool for people of all walks of life and professions.
Whether you want to train to become a professional astrologer or simply explore this ancient wisdom this course will teach you a solid foundation and will include the following topics:
- How to know yourself better for self renewal and improvement
- Anticipate the effects of timing upon one’s life and how to capitalize on it
- Explore and improve relationships
- Learn to see how a persons unique strengths & weaknesses
- Discover hidden talents to awaken them
- What careers people are best suited to
- Learn how to use a BaZi Chart to personalize your Feng Shui
There are no prerequisites for this class however, a solid understanding of Yin – Yang and the 5 Element Theories are required. Study guides and mentoring sessions are available for those who wish to either learn or brush up on these theories ahead of class. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com.
Beth Grace is an International Feng Shui and Chinese Metaphysics consultant who began her studies at the New England School of Feng Shui and continued her training with Joey Yap in Malaysia. She is also a professional astrologer who uses BaZi or 4 Pillars astrology as Well as Qi Men Dun Jia, to understand her clients, assist them with their lifes goals and for business coaching. She also uses I Ching for divination and life guidance. In addition to Chinese geomancy and metaphysics she also incorporates dowsing in her work for Space Clearing, Earth Energies and water location for well sites.
Beth is passionate about using Feng Shui to help her clients create spaces of comfort and support that are a unique expression of who they are and the life they want to live. She also enjoys sharing Feng Shui knowledge through a variety of public speaking engagements, workshops and classes. She is a Red Ribbon Professional member of the International Feng Shui Guild as well as a recommended consultant with the Feng Shui Society in London.