In 1993, the Feng Shui Designs Learning Center established one of the first Professional Feng Shui Training Programs in the U.S. Since that time, key instructors, Helen and James Jay have guided hundreds of students into their careers as Feng Shui consultants. Realize your goal of becoming a professionally trained and certified consultant in the art of Feng Shui.
Become a Certified Feng Shui Professional (CFSP) by completing our intensive 5-day training program learning BTB Feng Shui. Hundreds of CFSP certifed consultants have graduated from this highly acclaimed course. Find out more about onsite training. Find out more about online training.
Certified Feng Shui Stager Program combines the fundamentals of Feng Shui with tried and true Home Staging techniques to create a powerful way of staging homes for sale. Get the edge in this competitive and lucrative field by offering your clients proven results. Also available in an online program. Find out more
Advanced Feng Shui Study in China. Feng Shui Designs / ChinaStudies offers the ultimate experience in Feng Shui training in China. See the ancient sites with your own eyes. Experience entire communities still living in the spirit of Feng Shui. Helen and James will introduce you to unique individuals practicing the art of Feng Shui in the mystical land of its origin. Throughout the tour, you will enjoy on-site and classroom training by the Jays and some of Chinas most respected Feng Shui masters. All participants will receive a certificate of Advanced Feng Shui Studies in China. Find out more
Professional Feng Shui Certification
Our five-day CFSP training Course is designed for those interested in creating a professional Feng Shui practice. Throughout the course you will experience hands-on learning in the field, as well as an extensive program of classroom instruction. The Jays focus their instruction on advanced techniques of chi flow enhancement and train participants in the diagnosis and creation of harmonious solutions to a multitude of design problems. No previous feng shui education needed.
Our Feng Shui Practitioner’s Course will consist of both online and onsite training sessions and is designed for those interested in creating a professional Feng Shui practice. As each day of the course flows by, you will experience hands-on learning in the field, as well as an extensive program of classroom instruction. An informative multimedia presentation will be presented for optimum retention of the material. In Addition, two online weekend sessions will be held after the 5-Day intensive to continue developing your Feng Shui practice and to complete our 60 hours of Feng Shui Universal Topics. Helen and James focus their instruction on advanced techniques of chi flow enhancement and guide participants in diagnosing and solving a multitude of design problems.
You will learn:
- The Basics of BTB Feng Shui.
- Compass and Landform Applications.
- To Accurately Diagnose Floor Plans.
- ABC’s of conducting a Professional Feng Shui Consultation.
- To Apply the Five Element Theory.
- To Effectively use the Lo Shu Magic Square.
- To Gain Precise Guidance from the I-Ching.
- To Dowse Unseen Energies.
- ABC’s of conducting a Professional Feng Shui Consultation.
- Effective Interior and Exterior Space Clearing Methods.
- BTB meditations to Enhance Personal Qi.
- Transcendental Solutions for Effective Change.
- Secret Cures for the Most Dramatic Results.
- To Accurately Diagnose Hidden Problems.
- 3 Steps to Creating a Successful Feng Shui Practice.
- To Develop Your Intuition as an Effective Feng Shui Tool.
Click here for course outline.
Click here to find out why You should choose our certification program!
Certified Feng Shui Stager Program
In any real estate market, staging can make the difference between a home that sells or one that sits on the market for months. Using Feng Shui techniques we can increase the effectiveness of tried and true staging protocols. Statistics show that staged homes usually sell twice as fast as non staged homes and for more money!
As a Certified Staging Professional and Feng Shui consultant/teacher for over 20 years, I have personally used the tools taught in this program to successfully help real estate agents and home sellers move properties quickly in any market.
This program will combine elements of current staging practices along with important Feng Shui techniques. Graduates will become Certified Feng Shui Stagers.
This is a turn-key program which will give you all the tools necessary to break into this lucrative market and create a great source of additional income.
- Become a CFSStm Certified Feng Shui Stager.
- Learn the proven “must do” techniques to sell a home.
- Learn the powerful transcendental actions needed to quickly move the qi toward a sale .
- Gain resources to rent furniture and accessories to use in a vacant home. Earn income while the home is on the market!
- Learn to re-design a home with existing furnishings.
- Learn the basics of color, lighting and creating space with proven Feng Shui and staging principles.
- Use the CFSStm with all of your marketing tools.
- Learn how to set fees for one-time or on-going projects.
- Learn step by step how to put together a dynamic presentation to give to real estate agents and home sellers to build your client base.
- Learn which contracts to use and how to use them (All Contracts and Report Templates Included)!
- Review the course at any time at your own convenience.
James Jay and his wife, Helen, are internationally recognized consultants and instructors of Feng Shui and are veteran China travel experts. The Jays have led Feng Shui training programs throughout the United States, Belgium, Spain, Mexico and China since 1993. A dynamic teaching team combining both an analytical and intuitive approach, the Jays have created unique and rewarding training programs and educational tours.
Founders of ChinaStudies Travel and the Feng Shui Designs Learning Center, the Jays sponsor a variety of educational training programs in China on topics such as; Traditional & B.T.B. Feng Shui, Acupressure / Tui Na Massage, Cuisine of China, and Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine.
Co-creators of two critically acclaimed video productions, Feng Shui: The Chinese Art of Design and Placement, and Feng Shui: Creating Sacred Space in Your Landscape or Garden, the Jays look forward to the release of their forthcoming book, Joss Papers: A Feng Shui Journey which chronicles their travels in Sacred China and explains in detail Joss Paper and other Taoist and Buddhist shamanic rituals.
Choosing a Feng Shui certification course or training program is a personal decision. What resonates with you may or may not be what resonates with another. The diversity of the IFSG’s Feng Shui School Directory offers you the opportunity to find the “just right” program for you. Schools offer Feng Shui training in a variety of ways. The most common ways include onsite programs where you meet in class with your peers and teacher or through online interactive courses through the use of technology, webinars, online classrooms, skype and more. Additionally, many programs offer programs you can complete at your own pace.
Looking for a shorter term commitment or the opportunity to study at your own pace and on your own? Try our Continuing Education listing page.
Click here to read common questions you may want to ask a potential Feng Shui school director.
For help with this directory, please contact the office.