–>> Want to hear from me directly? Scroll down to watch my video below!
Luminous Spaces Feng Shui uses the Re-Nature Philosophy
The Re-Nature Feng Shui philosophy is based on the fact that we need to restore a meaningful connection to nature back into our lives. It is more important than EVER in our day-to-day lives. And I believe that the ancient philosophy of Feng Shui, along with spiritual practices, is a wonderful way to do this. By bringing the natural world into our spaces — our inner and outer spaces — we restore balance in our lives. We will emphasize the NATURE aspects in our lives and bringing that back into focus for alignment with our health and well-being.
The path of Feng Shui is deeply transformational. Ask anyone who has been through training. Just like yoga training, feng shui teaches beyond the physical, and brings you to a deeper perspective that we call “Feng Shui Eyes.”
Believe me, you will never look at life the same way, again!
Re-Nature Philosophy is based on these concepts:
- We are significantly impacted by our environments
- Research shows that we spend 90% of our days in buildings and our indoor environments are traditionally isolating us from the natural world and well-being
- By integrating natural and conscious design to our spaces we reduce stress and restore well-being and joy into our lives!
I’ve been teaching a feng shui certification program since 2009. This School is the inspiration for my book Creating Luminous Spaces: Use the Five Elements for Balance and Harmony in Your Home and in Your Life (Conari Press).
I offer several courses based on this philosophy:
- Luminous Spaces Feng Shui Certification
Advanced Luminous Spaces Feng Shui
Divining the Earth Feminine (Earth Energy Certification)
NEW for Fall 2019! Biophilic Design Certification
See information below to see which one is the best fit for you.
Luminous Spaces™ Feng Shui Certification Program
This course is geared BOTH to beginners as well as feng shui practitioners from other courses. Roughly half of my students have been certified by another feng shui school.
Self-Study + Support
Start whenever you want! This course is now self-study and will give you a solid foundation in feng shui principles with a deep earth connection so that you can become a feng shui consultant and/or blend feng shui into your current practice. Plus, you’ll have email access to me throughout your studies, regular Live Group Q&A Video Sessions, and one-on-one mentoring with me for your certification!
Live Facebook Community. Throughout this program and beyond, you’ll join us on the private Facebook Group for students and graduates of this School! Post your questions, share photos, participate and comment. I am on the page nearly every day and respond to your posts quickly.
Join this inspirational program with other like-minded souls who are all connecting with ways to heal the bonds between us and Mother Earth.
We’re an intimate group that inspires each other and cheers each other’s successes! Creating lifelong bonds! I look forward to hearing from you!
Luminous Spaces Feng Shui is an IFSG-approved, Gold Level Program!
Recorded Video Classes cover these topics and more:
- Origins & Foundations of Feng Shui
- Landform, topography & Chinese cosmology
- I-Ching & 9 Star Ki Astrology
- Western Geomancy (Dowsing)
- Sacred Space Clearing
- BTB Tradition
- The Five Archetypes of Energy Transformation
- The Human-Nature Connection: Biophilic design, environmental psychology, eco-psychology
- Residential, garden & business consultations
- and much more…
This is a Program for People Who:
- Are looking for a sacred path to a deeper awareness in life
- Are looking to make a difference in the world
- Are looking to play a role in raising humanity’s earth consciousness
- Are looking for a potentially new career to be in service to others as well as doing something authentically true to yourself!
Join a fantastic group of spirited, joyful feng shui consultants that are making a difference in the world!
Advanced Feng Shui Training (being revamped for 2020!)
This course is open to any feng shui certified practitioner.
This is a LIVE Virtual Class Certification Program for consultants that want to go deeper and enrich their feng shui practice with the Re-Nature Feng Shui philosophy of life.
feng shui + nature connection + energy work
I help you learn about the energy and consciousness all around you — the invisible energies in the home, such as geopathic stress, power spots, nature spirits and human spirits. You will learn how to connect to these energies and what you can do to help your clients. I help you develop your unique gifts and how to let them fully flourish in your personal spiritual path.
You will learn practical ways to work with real estate, new construction and renovation. Compass techniques that you can integrate into a Westernized feng shui practice.
Join this inspirational program with other like-minded souls who are all loving to learn together. We’re an intimate group that inspires each other and cheers each other’s successes! Creating lifelong bonds! I look forward to hearing from you!
“What I love about Maureen is her wide range of wisdom from the heart and her ability to embrace each and every one as we are. It is such an honor to be guided by Maureen at a level which goes far beyond what I have found anywhere else. Maureen’s generosity and true dedication to bringing wholehearted joy, light and balance to everything living in our universe – is the true gift of being mentored by Maureen – a beautiful spirit.” – Kathleen Keenan, Sarasota, FL
Earth Energy Certification — find out more
This Live Online Course is open to seekers as well as those that want to go beyond for Earth Energy Practitioner Certification.
→ Opt for the 3-Month Course or 6-Month Certification ←
– Get in touch with your Inner ability to detect where the land is healthy and where needs to be healed
– Develop your own unique way of detecting flourishing, vital, healthy, energy as well as impoverished, weak, broken energy that needs intervention
– Learn a multitude of techniques to heal and enhance energy of the land
– Identify happy spots/power spots, nature temples for healing and for meditation and creating sacred space
– Connect to something deep inside of each of us and awaken our ancient, dormant gifts
– Read the consciousness and power of place and the impact of it
– Nourish our own elemental spirit and enrich every day life
– Develop your confidence in doing earth energy work for clients and helping to heal Gaia
Biophilic Design Certification — find out more
–> Open to feng shui practitioners and enthusiasts
“biophilic design is a modern take on feng shui”
This 6-week Live Online course has weekly classes and assignments. Starts October 2019.
Maureen is also the author of Creating Luminous Spaces, a well-received and highly acclaimed book filled with her decades of work and passion for nature. Find out more
A luminous space is restorative and nurturing. It’s a place that inspires you, helps you achieve your goals, and ignites your personal power. This book will teach you how to create luminous spaces using the wisdom of the five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. These natural elements will give you a stronger, deeper connection to nature and promote more joy and peace in your life.
Learn how to determine which element reflects your true nature and apply the five elements to achieve balance and harmony in your home and in your life. Real stories of how the elements impact our lives are included along with space clearing exercises, meditations, and practical ways to create a home that will enhance your wellbeing.
Maureen Calamia is a thought leader, authentic educator, and expert in transforming homes and clients lives through the inspiration of nature, biophilic design and feng shui. She is author of Creating Luminous Spaces (Conari Press) and empowers others to discover and nourish their True Nature in their inner and outer spaces.
Maureen has spoken to a wide variety of audiences including architects and interior designers, environmental science educators, corporate training for staff at corporate offices, healthcare, and realtors. She has written for Huffington Post, elephant journal, MindBodyGreen, and Thrive Global, has appeared on LI News12 and several internet cable shows. She has served on the board of the International Feng Shui Guild since 2008. Maureen is a yogi and lives in St. James, NY with her husband and two children.