Need help searching this directory? Please contact the office for assistance.
Master Aaron Lee KochRed Ribbon Professional Consultant 8 Feng Shui
Aaron Lee Koch is a Feng Shui Master based in NY State and serving all parts of NY, NJ, PA and surrounding states and provinces. His roster of clients includes successful companies and individuals across the northeastern United States and beyond. Aaron began his Feng Shui studies in 1982 and has been educated, in North America and Asia, by some of the world’s leading Feng Shui Grand Masters, as well as international authorities on Asian and western metaphysics. In 2001, he founded The American School of Classical Feng Shui which has enabled students from across North America to study authentic Feng Shui. Since 2001, Aaron has written the popular column “Ask Aaron – About Feng Shui and Life”. He is the author of “Feng Shui Secrets for Glowing Health, Serious Wealth and Great Relationships” and “Feng Shui Q&A”, available on amazon.com and bn.com.
Considering Feng Shui for Home or Business?
8 REASONS to Speak with Master Aaron Lee Koch
1. Authentic Classical Feng Shui, only! No “western”, “new age”, “black sect” or other modern interpretations of Feng Shui here. Classical Feng Shui, as practiced for generations in Asia, is always based on compass directions and always includes a precise analysis of the nature and flow of a structure’s life energy.
2. Expertise! From small apartments to large commercial projects, from historic structures to new construction, Master Aaron Lee Koch has an unsurpassed level of experience.
3. Comprehensive! No detail affecting the energy of your home or business is overlooked.
4. Respect! YOUR lifestyle, budget, needs, concerns and goals are the main priority.
5. Results! Health, relationships, finances and fertility are just some of the areas where clients see success.
6. No Surprise Consultation Fees! You are told, IN ADVANCE, the exact consultation fee for the project, not an hourly rate.
7. Reasonable Fees! In fact, the Golden Level consultation for apartments, small houses and small businesses, is EASILY AFFORDABLE.
8. Follow-Up! Once you are a client, your success is what’s important. Feel free to call with any questions or concerns that may come up.