Trisha Keel PhDRed Ribbon Professional Consultant Tomorrow’s KeyIFSG Board of Directors
A natural born teacher, Trisha Keel, PhD is one of the most respected, published and sought after feng shui and environmental energy masters in Texas. With several degrees in education, metaphysics and life coaching, she blends her experience in a vast scope of fields to encourage, empower, and enlighten others so they may realize their contribution to the universe, achieve their goals, and live in joy.
A prolific writer, her books include:
- Feng Shui FUN: Using Margarita Research to Create Yummy Spaces – available on Amazon.com
- The Fine Art of Energy Clearing though the Cycle of the Seasons – available on Amazon.com
- Feng Shui & Moon Magic Calendar – published annually – available on Amazon.com
- Feng Shui & Moon Magic – available on Amazon.com
- Feng Shui & Moon Magic Complementary Compendium – available on Amazon.com
- Adventures in Feng Shui: Real Life Feng Shui Reports – available on Amazon.com
- Living Heartwise: Healing the Hearts and Lives of Baby Boomers and Their Babies – available on Amazon.com
- Top Ten Things to Look For In a New Home – eBook
A teacher dedicated to providing information you can use to create the life you’ve always dreamed of, Trisha Keel remains a lifelong student.
Need help searching this directory? Please contact the office for assistance.