4th Annual Ageless Fall Women’s Retreat – Join Feng Shui professional, Gail Adkins, and Wellness Coach, Melissa Lopez-Mooney for a spectacular long weekend…and learn
How to embrace your energy and sparkle through the ages!
October 3-6 Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee (US)
Imagine…disconnecting from your devices, personal and professional life and tuning in to your body, mind, and spirit in a casual and supportive atmosphere with other ageless women. As you learn to awaken your creative genie, you’ll integrate intentions and desires and gain the gift of clarity during this energy-focused retreat.
- 3 nights stay at Iconic Vacation Rental, The Leiper’s Fork INN for relaxation and learning
- 3 delicious and nutritious breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners included
- Wine Women and Wisdom Meet & Greet tapas-style cocktail party*Yes, wine is included!
- Interactive cooking class curated by a private chef
- Daily meditation and yoga *Bring your yoga mat
- Mindfulness tools and training workshops *Bring your journal
- In-depth content encouraging the fabulous holistic lifestyle you desire
- Luxurious self-care pampering pajama party
- Vision board workshop
- Plenty of down-time for R&R, visiting, being in nature
- Sound healing work with Robin Barnes and her bio-field tuning session available for booking **
- Personalized, tabbed 3-ring binder with handouts, delicious healthy recipes and extra paper for your notes or journaling
- Generous gifts and supportive materials for your wholistic journey
- Options to upgrade to a private room or master suite (first-come, first-serve basis)*And, so much more…you’ll just have to come and see
Leiper’s Fork Inn a creative combination of two 100-year-old historic homes, moved to this stunning 3-acre property and then lovingly restored and whimsically decorated. The Inn is located in quaint Leiper’s Fork Village. The home is 3000 square feet and has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2 half baths. The two master suites include a screened-in porch which overlooks the village. It is very accommodating for larger groups, with more than enough space for privacy and gathering.
All the food will all be delicious and nutritious. Each meal will showcase simple sustainable steps on how to eat healthy in your busy life.
We will accommodate dietary restrictions and needs by request ahead of time.
Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness practice:
The yoga is an all-level practice suitable for everyone. Melissa’s teaching style is extremely intuitive and each class will focus on specific alignment points, restorative energy and relaxation. The physical practice, Hatha and Restorative Yoga, can be a powerful tool for gaining clarity in the mind, and alignment with Energy. Plus, the yoga practice will support the deeper work we will share. You will feel completely connected to your radiant health and vitality after this incredible Asana practice and meditation. Melissa will guide the group through a visualization meditation experience that will create breakthroughs in everyday life. She will blend her experience as a transformational coach to provide tools and strategies for daily life stress management.
Gail will take us through a journey of what it looks like to live a vibrant life. You’ll discover that you more than likely already have access to the wisdom and wit to keep your energy flowing with ease no matter your age. Gail’s travel adventures, interesting careers and bubbling curiosity overflow onto her transformational experiences and she shares her energy with whoever and whatever she touches. She uses the principles of feng shui and wabi sabi in her decorating business, Change Magic Interior Consulting. She’s keenly tuned into how we want to feel in our environments, both interior and exterior. How we feel and maintain balance inside is, more often than not, greatly influenced by our everyday surroundings. Know that you’ll have fun answering thoughtful questions with other creative women and in your own private journaling. More about Gail please visit www.change-magic.com
Investment for all of this and more only $1,111.
Early bird special due in full by August 15, is $999.
Ageless loyalty special is $949.
First come, first serve booking!
Please contact Melissa for questions and reservations.