Divining the Earth Feminine Course & Certification Program – Online
February 5, 2020 - July 29, 2020
This Online Course is open to seekers as well as those that want to go beyond for Earth Energy Practitioner Certification.
→ 3-Month Course or 6-Month Certification ←
- Get in touch with your Inner ability to detect where the land is healthy and where needs to be healed
- Develop your own unique way of detecting flourishing, vital, healthy, energy as well as impoverished, weak, broken energy that needs intervention
- Learn a multitude of techniques to heal and enhance energy of the land
- Identify happy spots/power spots, nature temples for healing and for meditation and creating sacred space
- Connect to something deep inside of each of us and awaken our ancient, dormant gifts
- Read the consciousness and power of place and the impact of it
- Nourish our own elemental spirit and enrich every day life
- Develop your confidence in doing earth energy work for clients and helping to heal Gaia
Join us in the course starting February 2020
CLASS ORIENTATION STARTS FEBRUARY 5, 2020. FIRST VIRTUAL CLASS IS FEBRUARY 12TH.
Six month course ends July 29.
Contact Maureen to be placed on waiting list.
- Live Online Classes via Zoom
- Meet 2-3 times per month
- Expert guest speakers
- Assignments and exercises
- Live exercises and observations
- Private Facebook Group
- 3-month personal cultivation course
- 6-month practitioner certification course
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Two Different Tracks. You Choose.
No Feng Shui Experience Necessary
6-month Certification: $4500
Click here to read more about the course and register…
About Maureen K. Calamia
Maureen is author of Creating Luminous Spaces: Use the Five Elements for Balance and Harmony in Your Home and in Your Life (Conari Press).
She is also founder of the Re-Nature philosophy based on the premise that we need to restore nature back into our lives, our homes, and spirits. She believes that the ancient practice of Feng Shui, along with spiritual practice, is a wonderful way to restore this connection. By bringing the natural world into our spaces – our inner and outer spaces – we bring a sense of balance into our lives.
Read more about Maureen’s story of Calling the Spirits of Nature