Feng Shui School Directory
Feng Shui Storyboard, Teaching and Mentoring WorldwideFeng Shui Storyboard, Teaching and Mentoring Worldwide Contact: Katherine Metz
Curious About Feng Shui?
We created Feng Shui Storyboard because we’re inspired by the courage of everyone who chooses a non-conventional, seemingly superstitious method to solve real-life, and sometimes very serious problems including:
The man whose business mysteriously lost hundreds of thousands of dollars
The woman whose heart was twice its normal size and doctors had given up
Numerous marriages repeatedly ending in divorce in the same house
These stories tell our story—because they illuminate the mystery of place. Whether we realize it, we are all profoundly shaped by our environment. It’s imperative that we unfold a better understanding of the working relationship between buildings and people. Only then will our buildings offer the grace required of them.
You’ve Come to the Perfect Place!
Founder of The Art of Placement, Katherine is uniquely poised to present a deeply profound experience in her latest project, the Feng Shui Storyboard. It is designed to deepen your working understanding of Black Sect Feng Shui at all levels of experience. Even practitioners who have worked for many years, and students who have completed other programs, will find secrets within secrets and nuances to existing knowledge that will greatly expand their understanding of the work of a master. Katherine’s work has been to listen well and pass on this expertise to you.
With over 30 years of experience, Feng Shui Expert Katherine Metz is your guide and personal Sherlock in this new and exciting forum. For over 25 years, Katherine studied with His Holiness Grandmaster Professor Lin Yun, a revolutionary thinker who took the best of traditional Feng Shui and, with extraordinary foresight, introduced new concepts to suit our changing world.
If you’re curious, take a free SNEAK PEEK. If you’re a bit more inquisitive, choose DESIGN SLEUTH. If you’re truly studious, choose SUPER SLEUTH. If you’re the scholar, (you know who you are), choose SUPERSTAR SLEUTH.
Click here for an easy to see comparison of the levels.
You will discover the mystery of Feng Shui at every level.
What Makes Feng Shui Storyboard Unique?
- The information and true teachings come directly from ONE lineage and ONE Master.
- You will see how much can be gleaned from a floor plan alone. It’s simply astounding. The video format is a two-way conversation between Katherine, the Expert, and Valerie Rhodes, the Apprentice who is full of questions and represents the heart of our audience.
- The videos will have you looking at your space with new eyes—and discovering what rests far beyond the typical rules, tips, and taboos currently found in Feng Shui literature.
- Our unique online community stays up-to-date, offering news and stories about Feng Shui, color, design, and transcendental thought.
- Our unique presentation inspires people at all levels of Feng Shui understanding.
- You have special access to a Feng Shui Expert who is happy to answer your questions both live and online. Feel confident that you will be supported every step of the way.
Katherine Metz is a Feng Shui Practitioner, Teacher, Mentor, and Bau-biologist. She was first introduced to the art of Feng Shui by Abraham Kawai’i, a Hawaiian Kahuna. She then began studying with His Holiness Professor Lin Yun, the Grand Master of Black Sect Tantric Buddhism. In that period, Katherine also took it upon herself to learn the German field of Bau-Biologie, or “Building Biology,” the holistic study of the built environment and its impact on human and planetary health.
Blending other aspects of her background—a degree in Medical Sociology from the University of Michigan and design experience from owning an interior landscape business—with the Hawaiian and Chinese arts of healing and place, Katherine created The Art of Placement, where she went on to become a highly regarded practitioner, teacher, and lecturer. She has made a lasting mark in reaching out to the public and in her most recent endeavor serving as mentor to a select group of affiliates from around the world.
She has appeared on television and radio across the country. Her name appears in many Feng Shui books as authors acknowledge their teachers, and her writings continue to be used by students and practitioners around the world. In 1998 Katherine was keynote speaker for the 2nd Annual International Feng Shui Conference. She teaches and lectures, upon request, on the art and science of creating a healthy home and workplace.
Click here to learn more about Katherine.
Choosing a Feng Shui certification course or training program is a personal decision. What resonates with you may or may not be what resonates with another. The diversity of the IFSG’s Feng Shui School Directory offers you the opportunity to find the “just right” program for you. Schools offer Feng Shui training in a variety of ways. The most common ways include onsite programs where you meet in class with your peers and teacher or through online interactive courses through the use of technology, webinars, online classrooms, skype and more. Additionally, many programs offer programs you can complete at your own pace.
- IFSG Gold and Silver programs are Feng Shui certification courses.
- Bronze programs are Feng Shui based and more learn on your own, workshops or downloadable experiences.
- Allied courses offer training in related disciplines including business and other holistic modalities. Bronze and Allied programs may also be found on our Continuing Education listing page.
Click here to read common questions you may want to ask a potential Feng Shui school director.
For help with this directory, please contact the office.