Gold Level: Feng Shui Certification Programs
Silver Certification Programs
Bronze Feng Shui Courses
Allied Related Disciplines
Feng Shui Institute of America Certification ProgramFeng Shui Institute of America Certification Program Contact: Connie Spruill
Become a Professional Feng Shui Consultant with us! FSII teaches and certifies students in the science of feng shui incorporating many disciplines that include: quantum physics; psychology; molecular cell biology; green space; landscaping; color and human response; applying ergonomic approaches in furniture placement to help correct minor chronic pain and illnesses caused by ill fitting furniture; enhancing quality of life issues for aging in place; incorporating brain science research in how we respond to spaces are new chapters in our curriculum.If you are looking for a unique home based business or, to add a new profit center to your current design or consulting business, feng shui may be the answer. Becoming certified in the science of feng shui can bring you new customers as well as change the way you do business, not to mention learning how to look at your own spaces with new eyes.
Program includes but is not limited to:
- Regional on-site certification courses scheduled once a year in various locations in Midwest and Florida.
- Certification is a combination of web-based or online interactive training, worksheets from manuals full color media graphics to enhance learning experience and online quizzes to test your knowledge as you progress.
- Mentors assigned to every student for duration of studies.
- Course materials delivered online with student to meet with a Master of the school for testing.
- Interaction with a school master via teleconference, once a month seven months a year while in the certification course, provides students an opportunity to ask questions, get clarification on materials and hear other students questions and answers.
- Downloadable E-training manuals with worksheets as well as three additional books that supplement the course, are mailed to the student.