Red Ribbon Professional
All applicants join the IFSG as a Professional member. If qualified through the consultant application process, applicant may be eligible to take the Assessment within the first year. Upon purchasing, taking, and passing the Assessment, member is upgraded to the Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional level of membership. To be eligible to take the Universal Topics Assessment, applicant must join as a Feng Shui Professional member and have:
From Chicago, Illinois, Laurie Pawli is the Director of the Feng Shui School of Chicago and owner of Design with Energy. Her teachers include Grand Master Professor Lin Yun, Crystal Chu, Katherine Metz, James Moser, Elliot Tanzer, Denise Linn, Roger Green, Carole Hyder, Lois Lang. Her Certification is from the Integrative School of Feng Shui in San Diego, CA.
From Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Michelle Luongo is an internationally respected Advanced Feng Shui Consultant, instructor and owner and founder of the East Coast Institute of Feng Shui. She is also the founder of a successful Feng Shui consulting firm; Balanced Living, Inc.
From Phoenix, Arizona, Mary Wimmer is a Certified Feng Shui Practitioner. She received her practitioner certification under the tutelage of Lisa Montgomery of “Feng Shui Arizona”. Mary incorporates Black Tibetan Buddhist, Flying Star, Form School, Compass School, Eight Mansions and Four Pillars Chinese Astrology in her practice.
From the United Kingdom, Karen Kingston has pioneered the development of space clearing since 1978 and is recognized as the western world’s leading authority in this field. Her two books, Creating Sacred Space with Feng Shui and Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui are both million-copy bestsellers in 25 languages and have established themselves as ‘must read’ feng shui classics.
From Elk Grove, California, Soleil Tranquilli is a practicing yogini, a community garden veteran and certified feng shui consultant. She holds AS degrees in Horticulture, Nursery Industry and advanced certification with The California School of Garden Design, is a Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper (QWEL) and proud River Friendly certified Green Gardener. Her landscape design and feng shui practice helps to spiritually connect people to their place on the planet.
From North Hollywood, California, Nicolette is a Black-Sect Tantric Buddhist Feng Shui Practitioner consulting all over the United States and Internationally, sharing the mystical principles of Feng Shui.
- Full page directory online Feng Shui consultant directory where you control the content including head shot, links to your website and social media, and bio. Your directory web page is capable of ranking independently in Internet search engines.
- Preferred Placement on the directory and Featured listing through our Red Ribbon Professional slide show on our public web pages and directory.
- Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional affiliation and status lends credibility to your practice and enhances your reputation as a professional.
- Featured logo with special designation for Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional.
- Professional Affiliation and recognition as a Feng Shui professional
- Access to low cost business insurance – Protect your business name and reputation with our special member-only discounted pricing
- Publications – Receive our monthly newsletter and our member-only news
- Network with our entire organization by joining our exclusive members only Facebook Virtual Chapter – one of the most important benefits members said they wanted!
- Topic of the Month conference calls where you connect with other members to discuss and brainstorm solutions to your business and Feng Shui needs.
- Participate in dynamic IFSG committees including Education, Marketing, and Membership.
- IFSG website has built-in SEO by state and/or country to enhance your featured Feng Shui Consultant Directory Listing
- Business Tools and Professional Development Resources – Ebooks designed to maximize your entrepreneur business and step up your marketing game, business webinars, and continuing education opportunities.
- Marketing tools and resources for your business including ready-to-go powerpoint presentations to use in your local community and free tip sheets for your clients.
- Article submission in our Feng Shui Newsletter and on our blog gives you greater visibility!
- Pin it with the IFSG! Member boards on the IFSG Pinterest further expand your reach beyond your own walls.
- Preferred rates for members on advertising.
- Free event calendar – post your events and workshops for free and we share on our social media.
- Feng Shui Glossary – receive a member exclusive discounted price on our highly coveted Feng Shui glossary – more than 300 top Feng Shui words you need to know!
- Discounts on IFSG sponsored Conferences, Programs and Tours.