Red Ribbon Professional
IFSG Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional members have demonstrated a standard level of Feng Shui knowledge, history, and core concepts by passing our comprehensive Universal Topics Assessment. This premier membership level provides enhanced recognition, expanded benefits and includes a full page Feng Shui Consultant Directory Listing. Annual Membership $139 USD Click here for our payment policies.
All applicants join the IFSG as a Professional member. If qualified through the consultant application process, applicant may be eligible to take the Assessment within the first year. Upon purchasing, taking, and passing the Assessment, member is upgraded to the Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional level of membership. To be eligible to take the Universal Topics Assessment, applicant must join as a Feng Shui Professional member and have:
- Full page directory online Feng Shui consultant directory where you control the content including head shot, links to your website and social media, and bio. Your directory web page is capable of ranking independently in Internet search engines.
- Preferred Placement on the directory and Featured listing through our Red Ribbon Professional slide show on our public web pages and directory.
- Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional affiliation and status lends credibility to your practice and enhances your reputation as a professional.
- Featured logo with special designation for Red Ribbon Feng Shui Professional.
- Professional Affiliation and recognition as a Feng Shui professional
- Access to low cost business insurance – Protect your business name and reputation with our special member-only discounted pricing
- Publications – Receive our monthly newsletter and our member-only news
- Network with our entire organization by joining our exclusive members only Facebook Virtual Chapter – one of the most important benefits members said they wanted!
- Topic of the Month conference calls where you connect with other members to discuss and brainstorm solutions to your business and Feng Shui needs.
- Participate in dynamic IFSG committees including Education, Marketing, and Membership.
- IFSG website has built-in SEO by state and/or country to enhance your featured Feng Shui Consultant Directory Listing
- Business Tools and Professional Development Resources – Ebooks designed to maximize your entrepreneur business and step up your marketing game, business webinars, and continuing education opportunities.
- Marketing tools and resources for your business including ready-to-go powerpoint presentations to use in your local community and free tip sheets for your clients.
- Article submission in our Feng Shui Newsletter and on our blog gives you greater visibility!
- Pin it with the IFSG! Member boards on the IFSG Pinterest further expand your reach beyond your own walls.
- Preferred rates for members on advertising.
- Free event calendar – post your events and workshops for free and we share on our social media.
- Feng Shui Glossary – receive a member exclusive discounted price on our highly coveted Feng Shui glossary – more than 300 top Feng Shui words you need to know!
- Discounts on IFSG sponsored Conferences, Programs and Tours.